Piltover Customs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarification on Piltover Customs: The Clan

Go down

Clarification on Piltover Customs: The Clan Empty Clarification on Piltover Customs: The Clan

Post  Norren Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:46 am

Hello my dear members,

I have come to realize that many of you are wondering where is the direction and heading of Piltover Customs as a clan in Garena. Well, here are a few details that should clarify things for you:

Reason behind the formation of Piltover Customs

Piltover Customs was created by me as a gathering point of like minded people who find joy in experimenting with champions, coming up with new builds and support creative strategic gaming in League of Legends. It was and will always be a haven for those who enjoy gaming and playing with others. I strongly believe in enjoying a game is more important than winning a game, though winning can bring its own set of satisfaction. In short, I strongly emphasize the enjoyment in gaming part more than being a professional gamer.

Qualification to join Piltover Customs

Many of you lament about the fact that we have less and less active members. I do agree on this as much as anybody else. However, do bear into mind that the I can't force anyone to be active, nor can I place a fix set of rules that will automatically expel anyone who can't log in for a day. I believe that everyone has and SHOULD have a life outside of League of Legends. Asking anyone to spend a certain amount of time just for gaming is somewhat contradictory to the whole concept of gaming in the first place. I believe that you should only commit to what you can commit, but make sure that when you commit, you follow through. Which is why, i have always advertise the opening in Piltover Customs as 'you must be an active player or at least check-in daily and talk in the chat' instead of 'you must play gazillion games per day else i will burn you to heck'.

What is this about Minecraft, Lunia and other non-LoL stuff?!?!?!?

Again said, I STRONGLY believe everyone else should have a life outside of League of Legends. Even if it means other games, doing something else is actually more productive than training your ass off in LoL. Without proper rest and down time from LoL, you will end up being frustrated with people, losing more often and even get pissed off for unknown reasons in game. This will make you into a grumpy and discontented player, which I DO NOT want in the clan. Take time out to play other games or simply spend time with your family. And please do not judge other people for playing other games. I never said Piltover Customs is a League of Legends exclusive clan. It is a clan for LIKE MINDED GAMERS who enjoy LoL and probably something else they have in common. With that said, I am still serious in keeping the main objective of Piltover Customs in League of Legends and will maintain the training session.

In summary, Piltover Customs is a more 'casual-style' LoL clan. We will do training based on the amount of people available every weekend and will look into joining tournaments and such. Other than that, if you are hoping for a military style, hard core gaming clan, I'm sorry to say this might not be the clan for you. If you are looking for like minded people who loves experimenting and learning from each other, this might just be the place to get that. Smile So, i implore you to rethink your reasons and personal goal in LoL and consider either staying in Piltover Customs or moving onwards to a different clan. If you want, I can even introduce clans that are more serious in Gaming than this is. I hope this clarifies every thought you have on the clan and hope you best in your gaming life Very Happy

~ Regards,
Norren.
Norren
Norren
Admin

https://piltovercustoms.forumms.net

Back to top Go down